How to Register
Follow the instructions to register for one or multiple camps for each child. Online payment options include credit, debit, and ATM cards or electronic check. If you do not have computer access or need help registering, call our registrar at 831-465-3386.
Print and Mail Application
Download kruzkidzreg.pdf and include the following information to be processed:
- Minimum deposit per camp
- Pre- and post-care fees in full, per camp
- Medical Release Form completed and signed
Mail to: Kruz Kidz Registrar
c/o Twin Lakes Church
2701 Cabrillo College Drive
Aptos, CA 95003-3103
Make checks payable to: Twin Lakes Church - Kruz Kidz
Deposits are due with registration and are non-refundable.
- Final payments are made by returning to your online account.
- Full payment for all camps is due June 14th
- Registrations after June 14th require full payment at time of registration.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation is required 30 days before camp start date for a full refund, less our deposit. All cancellations within one month prior to camp start date, but before two weeks prior to start date will receive a 50% refund, less the deposit. All cancellations within two weeks prior to camp start date will not be eligible for refund. No exceptions!
Pre- & Post-Care Policy
These fees must be pre-paid with your deposit, not with final payment. Sorry, we cannot prorate this service.
- Pre-care is 7am-9am.
- Post-care is 4:30pm-6:30pm
- Cost: $75 per week, $5 per hour
- Care closes at 6:30 sharp. No exceptions please.
The Kay Trust Foundation has established scholarship funds for the purpose of providing financial assistance to those who are underprivileged or would otherwise not be able to attend camp or other church-sponsored programs. To apply for a scholarship to Kruz Kidz day camps, download and print these forms, then return them to:
Twin Lakes Church
Attn: Kruz Kidz Registrar
2701 Cabrillo College Drive, Aptos, CA 95003-3103
You may also pick up a form at the Twin Lakes Church office. If you have any questions please contact Yolanda Beaudoin, Kruz Kidz Director at email@example.com or 831-465-3359.
- Kruz Kidz deposits must accompany each application.
- Scholarships are available for one free week of camp — first-come, first-served!
Daily Check-in and Pick-Up
- An adult must sign in and sign out each child every day.
- Arrivals prior to 8:45am will be charged a pre-care fee of $5 per hour. The same is true for pick-up.
- ½ Day Morning Camp pick-up time is: 12:30pm
- ½ Day Afternoon Camp pick-up time is: 4:30pm
- Children attending both morning and afternoon camps will be supervised during lunch (please provide a lunch for your camper) from 12:30–1:00pm.
- Prompt mid-day pick up is critical to our program. Please pick up your child on time.
Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. We recommend you put your child on a waiting list as we sometimes have cancellations. No deposit required for the waiting list.
- Pack a lunch every day.
- Wear sunscreen daily. It is not provided.
- Towels for wet days (see Adventure Camp Field Trip schedule).
- Wear your Kruz Kidz t-shirt whenever we are off campus; it’s easier to spot you in a crowd.
- Be CERTAIN of the t-shirt size you select. We cannot order extras for switching sizes.
- Always wear shoes!.
- Bring a change of clothes each day (camp can be messy!)
- You are responsible to keep track of your scheduled camps and payments due. Our staff does not have this information.